Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Bugs and Delays

Well, the first game actually is finished. I wrote it in about 2 hours, and it works great. Now however I've got a weird technical problem that I have never seen before, where the game refuses to load in anything except for Landscape mode. Looks like it could be a bug in iTGB, the game engine I am using, so I'm digging in to the engine now to see what's going on.

So technically I'm still on track, since I did write and finish the first app in a day - just a technical issue in my chosen framework is preventing me from going further. I'll post updates as they come - hopefully soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment