Tuesday, June 23, 2009

App-a-Day Slowing Down for a Little Bit...

Well, looks like I need to slow down the App-a-Day project a little bit, simply for the reason that I've been able to score some contract work and a potential job, and need to make sure those all go through smoothly.

I've got no intentions at all however of stopping 'App-a-Day'... I just won't be trying to finish and release an app in a single day. Instead, I'm going to create an app over a course of a day or two (or three), but still never take more than a total of 4 - 5 hours producing it over that time. This way I can still get App-a-Day completed with all 30 apps under something close to the original guidelines, and make sure I can do things like eat and pay my rent. ;)

Here is a preview of what's to come....

App-a-Day 7: Burgerwar
App-a-Day 8: (Unnamed Ladybug Themed Puzzle Game)
App-a-Day 9: (Unnamed Tower Defense Game with Farm Animals)
App-a-Day 10: Brew (Name might change.... a unique "solve the problem" game involving coffee)

Moving forward as always - here we go!

No comments:

Post a Comment