Monday, June 15, 2009

App-a-Day 4 - Still Working on It

After getting a good ways through App-a-Day 4, I realized I really wanted to add a lot more into the game than was already there, or I had time for in a single day. So I said, what the heck, I'll finish it up tomorrow (Monday). No big deal, just means I'll have to do 2 apps in one day at some point to make up for it. Anyway, this extra effort will give this app some extra polish, art and more gameplay, so I think it's worth it!

On another note, I'm getting notification from Apple that they are reviewing my apps already! Had one small issue they wanted fixed in Tic-Tac-Bacon, which I've fixed and resubmitted, so hopefully it won't be long now until everyone can start playing the App-a-Day line of... well, apps!

Until tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment