Friday, June 12, 2009

App #2: GardenGrow





Second day, second app - time to go green!

This small entertainment application was conceived by my girlfriend, who is actually quite supportive of my attempts to drive myself insane through programming and Application development. It is a very simple idea - you press buttons on the screen causing notes to be played and flowers grow. That's it! When I was finished developing it and sat back to play with it and test it, I realized it was actually kind of addicting. It's always the simplest ideas that seem to be the most addicting!

For this app my girlfriend developed most of the art, and the audio was developed by my good friend, PR agent and audio engineer, Bryan Todd. In terms of actual programming, this one clocked in at about an hour and 20 minutes (1:20).



No comments:

Post a Comment